21 May 2013

A Mountain Lion's Musing

Am I missing out?

I mean, the mountain is great, I love the mountain, don't get me wrong. Lived on the mountain my whole life. Mountain Lion. It's in the name. I'm just thinking, maybe I could be something else. Like a farm cat. Is that a thing?

A farm? Am I saying it right? Faaaaarm. I think it's basically a kind of flat mountain... but it's made of food and there's a lot of fancy animals there.

I feel like I'm not developing here. Sure, I hunt deer... white-tailed deer... mule deer... elk... other kinds of deer... I pretty much just hunt deer. I'm not obsessed with deer, I just never knew anything else. Maybe I could hunt other things, I've heard of so many; sharks, mirrorballs, limes, boxes... I don't even know what they are, but boy, they sound exotic. I bet I'd be good at hunting them.

I could live in a bigger cave, maybe one with a curtain over the front of it. Or one really near a herd of mirrorballs, like really near their watering hole or whatever they have.

I 'm looking forward to the sunset tonight though. I like those. Sunsets are great. Who even knows if they have them at the farm? I'd miss them. Miss them a lot. Maybe it's always night there. Farms a creepy.

I'll probably be fine in the cave for another night.Maybe I'll go find the farm tomorrow. Yep.

Man, I'd love to eat a mirrorball though. I bet they taste like deer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment