21 May 2013

Improbable Return To Bullshit

Hello,

Inexplicably this thing has clocked well over 1300 pageviews in the ten months or so since I started vomiting tat into the ether.

Thanks, I don't have the faintest idea who you are, but if you liked things I wrote - great!

The Edinburgh Festival is fast approaching and I have content to create. In the past material I've "sounded out" on this thing has actually proven really useful, even if only as a basis for subsequent work; to that end (pretty sure that's a legit semicolon right there) I'm going to try to write more stuff here. In the vain hope that it'll help me generate sketch/standup/other material.

So then. Caveats.

I expect this to be a land that editing did not get around to visiting. A place composed entirely of first drafts with little in the way of editing (mainly spelling and grammar). A home for material that doesn't work yet and may never.

So, again; thanks for reading this.

I'll try to use it more. For reals. 

(Also, if you are one of an improbably large number of readers, do say hello in the comments).

No comments:

Post a Comment